Chateau les Quatre Filles

Romain and Vincent Flesia
Route de Lagarde Paréol, 84290 Ste Cecile les Vignes
Tel. +33 490 308 412 
Direct sale: Open every day 8.00-20.00

The property has existed since 1715.
"Chateau les Quatre Filles" was at a time inherited by four sisters and so it got its name. Nicole Flesia, the mother of the brothers Romain and Vincent, is one of these sisters.
In 1980 a new cellar was established. Today the domain covers 40 ha with vines. 7 ha of Cairanne, 15 ha of Rochegude 1,5 ha of Cotes du Rhone Village and 18,5 ha of Cotes du Rhone. The oldest parcels were planted 60 years ago. 
In 2003 Nicole and Roger Flesia handed over the responsability to their two sons Romain and Vincent Flesia.
Since 2003 the vineyards have been certified agriculture biologique.


2013: 70% Grenache and 30% Syrah. 

Cotes du Rhone Village Rochegude
2013: 50% Grenache and 50% Syrah.

Cotes du Rhone Village Cuvée Emmerdeuses

Cotes du Rhone Village Cuvée Alfred

Cotes du Rhone
2013: 50% Grenache, 40% Syrah and 10% Carignan. 

Cotes du Rhone Rosé
2014: 60% Grenache and 40% Carignan.

Cotes du Rhone Blanc
2014: Lige dele Viognier, Marsanne, Bourboulenc and Grenache Blanc

Vincent, Roger, Nicole and Romain Flesia. Photo belongs to the domain



Home     Home Cairanne  Home Rochegude

Updated 19-03-2016